Online store ORANGE AMOUR is operated by the SASU MAGDALENAE, located at 126 rue Legendre, 75017, Paris, France.
✔︎ PERSONAL DATA
The concept of personal data designates information identifying directly or indirectly an individual, which we collect when you use our sites (your name, first name, postal address, billing and shipping addresses, your telephone number, your e-mail address -mail, your date of birth, information about your interests and preferences, as well as information about your purchases and subscriptions.
When registering on ORANGE AMOUR, you will need to provide your last name, first name, email and postal address (including billing and shipping addresses), telephone number. Finally, to be able to place orders and allow us to process your payments, you must provide information relating to your credit and debit card, this information is not managed by ORANGE AMOUR but by Stripe and PayPal, means of payment used on our site. These organizations are responsible for managing bank data. This information is mandatory and essential to be able to make purchases and subscriptions on our site.
You can also choose to provide information about your interests and preferences, which are optional, such as the color of jewelry, stones, size and product categories.
✔︎ THE WAY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ORANGE AMOUR mainly uses personal data to manage the customer service and marketing relationship with you in accordance with and / or in connection with our contractual relationship. We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• respond to your requests, for example to answer a question about our products, locate a store, confirm an order or provide you with customer service.
• send you important information concerning the Site, changes to our conditions and policies and / or other administrative information.
• inform you about the products, programs, services and promotions that may be of interest to you (if you have authorized us to do so).
• allow you to participate in similar contests and promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules which may contain additional information about how we use and disclose your data. In this case, the rules are explicitly specified and to participate you must accept the terms
• customize the content of our Site and to offer you offers tailored to your desires and needs
• facilitate the management of the services we offer: development of new products, optimization of our web interface, the relevance of our marketing and promotional campaigns.
• monitor compliance with our General Conditions.
✔︎ THE WAY IN WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY THIRD PARTIES
We may share the RFPs with third parties for the following purposes:
• to third party service providers for ORANGE AMOUR concerning website hosting, data analysis, IT services, email distribution services, studies, social media applications and their dissemination, payment and card processing credit, order fulfillment or other similar services.
• with your consent, to third party partners to allow them to contact you concerning products, services, information and promotions which, according to them, are likely to interest you, if only you have given your consent
• identify yourself to any person to whom you send messages via the site and your personal account or via our service email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• to third-party sponsors of lotteries, contests and similar promotions, if you participate and accept the corresponding conditions
• only within the limits authorized (a) under applicable laws; (b) to comply with legal procedures; (c) to respond to requests from government and public authorities including government and public authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to apply our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, security or property, and / or your security or property or that of others; and (g) to authorize us to use available remedies or limit the damage we may suffer.
• to initiate an out-of-court dispute settlement procedure (OER) accessible via the RLL Platform. If we choose to participate in such an ADR procedure, we may communicate personal data to the European Commission, as operator of the RLL Platform, and to each RLL service provider designated to deal with the dispute.
When your consent is required, we will inform you in advance of the intention to transfer your personal data to third parties in other circumstances. In this case, you will have the option of accepting or refusing the transfer.
✔︎ DATA CONTROLLER
When using our site, ORANGEAMOUR.FR is the Data Controller of your personal data, with the exception of banking data, processed and hosted by our service providers Stripe, PayPal, Apple and Amazon.
✔︎ OTHER INFORMATION
✔︎ THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Personal Data Charter does not cover the management of personal data from third party sites and partners. We cannot be held responsible for the management of third party sites (protection of personal data, information provided).
In some cases, we may allow you to use third party payment services to make payments. If you wish to make a payment using a Payment Service, you will be directed to a web page hosted by the Payment Service and not by us. Any information that you provide via the Page of a Payment Service will be subject to the personal data charter applicable to the Payment Service, and not to this Personal Data Charter of ORANGE AMOUR. We cannot be held responsible for the use by a Payment Service of the information collected via the Page of a Payment Service.
If you are paying with a payment card issued by a bank located in a country outside the European Union, your payment data can also be sent to this country in order to be able to process this payment. By providing the information relating to your payment card, you expressly agree that your payment data may be sent to this country outside the EU.
✔︎ CHOICE AND ACCESS
You can at any time refuse to receive marketing prospecting messages from ORANGE AMOUR, in particular by using the unsubscribe link included in each message you receive and / or refuse to share your personal data with ORANGE AMOUR with third parties for commercial prospecting purposes.
You will need to contact us by email or by post. In your request, please clearly indicate the information to which you wish to access, consult, modify and if you wish your personal data to be deleted from our database.
With regard to cookies, browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to configure your browser to be informed when you receive a new cookie, or how to deactivate all cookies.
You can disable or remove similar features, such as flash cookies used by browser add-ons, by changing the settings of browser add-ons or through the website of the browser add-on manufacturer.
However, cookies allow you to take advantage of certain essential functions of our website; we therefore recommend that you leave the cookie functions activated. Otherwise, certain functions will be deactivated during your purchases on our site.
✔︎ SHELF LIFE
We will keep your data for the duration necessary for the purposes mentioned in this Personal Data Charter, unless a longer retention period is required by law. Otherwise after two years of inactivity (opening of our NL), we delete your personal data.
We thank you for your support and the trust you have placed in us.